论坛

找回密码
 注册

查看: 890|回复: 0

Totesport Affiliate Team Restructure‏

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-1 23:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just a quick heads up to let you know that I will be leaving totesport on Friday August 12th.

I have enjoyed my time here immensely and have appreciated all of your hard work during my 18+ months on the team. Once I have left, the affiliate programme will be left in the very capable hands of the Betfred affiliate team.

Betfred now own totesport and are currently looking to put together a strategy to make the most of the totesport/pool brand. The future of the programme is currently being reviewed by Betfred and they will be in touch in due course when there is any news or information as to its direction. Please be aware that no decision has yet been taken with regards to the programme or indeed totesport.com, it is for this reason that I am unable to be any more specific.

In the meantime, if you have anything you wish for me to look at or deal with during the time I have remaining, please be sure to get it over to me ASAP.

Again, I would like to thank you for your efforts and I hope to do business with you again in the future.

Thanks,

Dean
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:08 , Processed in 0.062130 second(s), 22 queries .