论坛

找回密码
 注册

查看: 1134|回复: 0

看看Joe Hachem如何准备WSOP的

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-21 04:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Q. How do you prepare for the *World Series of Poker?
请问你是如何准备WSOP的?

A.Getting fit and physically strong is very important to me because it means I will have more stamina during the long periods of play. I visit the gym about three times a week and walk and bike a fair bit. During the World Series, I only have fruit for breakfast/lunch and a light meal for dinner with one beer to relax after the day is over. This way I never feel lethargic during play. At the moment, I am on a white meat diet and will not eat red meat until end of August.
健康和强壮的身体十分重要,这样长时间的比赛下有更多的精力。一周去三次健身房,走路和骑自行车锻炼身体。在WSOP期间,早上和中午只吃水果,一天结束以后晚上吃点肉和一杯啤酒。这样比赛的时候不会想睡觉。从现在一直到8月底我只吃"白肉”,不吃“红肉”。

Subconsciously, I start thinking about my game plan a few weeks prior to playing. I don't plan to do it. I just find myself considering different options,  especially when I am in bed. I examine the chip start banks, the structures, and what my potential opponents will be like.  Then I try to work out what style to play on Day 1, as this is one of the most important times in any tournament--for me anyway. I believe if I can get through the first day with some chips then I have a good chance of getting very deep.
比赛之前几周我就开始思考比赛,不过并不是具体计划如何做,而是假设在各种不同情况下,如何应付,尤其躺在床上的时候我会思考这些问题......

Joe Hachem
Team PokerStars
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:31 , Processed in 0.060268 second(s), 22 queries .